Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

11/24/07

Tagged Again!

I was tagged by Amy. This one is a little different from the other one I did so I will be sharing more info for those who want to know.

Here's how it works:

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I hate static. Often I change my clothes during the day if they get too staticy. Sometimes I carry dryer sheets in my purse or in my pockets for a quick fix. I love Static Guard, a spray that goes on clothes...it eliminates static for the whole day! but it does leave an awful smell in the air, but not on the clothes.

2. I often have dreams of people chasing me and trying to kill me...kinda creepy.

3. I hate scary movies...or even suspenseful movies. I hate that feeling when you're worried that something bad could happen, even in cartoon movies. Often these movies make me have dreams previously mentioned.

4. Now for something I love...cookies! I will eat them until I'm physically ill. Why is this?

5. I also love it when I come home from working early in the morning and I find Mike in the kitchen and all the dishes are done. It's one of my favorite times of day.

6. I think it would be really fun to be Beyonce for a day...fancy clothes, shopping spree, parties, big jewelry, limos...it could be exciting, but only for a day.

So, that's it. Not too thrilling but it is hard to just come up with stuff! I'm not tagging anyone else...everyone I know has been tagged by Amy and Tammy (I'm pretty sure).

3 comments:

Tammy said...

static? i had no idea! how funny! and beyonce? i think it would be cool to be someone famous for a week or so. just long enough to really experience it but not forever!

Leslie said...

Ben has those same kind of dreams! Cookies - my fav too.

Grandma's Blog said...

Dad loves cookies and will eat them until he gets sick also. What is it, heredity? He says he has cut down in the last month.
Love Mom