I was tagged by Amy. This one is a little different from the other one I did so I will be sharing more info for those who want to know.
Here's how it works:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. I hate static. Often I change my clothes during the day if they get too staticy. Sometimes I carry dryer sheets in my purse or in my pockets for a quick fix. I love Static Guard, a spray that goes on clothes...it eliminates static for the whole day! but it does leave an awful smell in the air, but not on the clothes.
2. I often have dreams of people chasing me and trying to kill me...kinda creepy.
3. I hate scary movies...or even suspenseful movies. I hate that feeling when you're worried that something bad could happen, even in cartoon movies. Often these movies make me have dreams previously mentioned.
4. Now for something I love...cookies! I will eat them until I'm physically ill. Why is this?
5. I also love it when I come home from working early in the morning and I find Mike in the kitchen and all the dishes are done. It's one of my favorite times of day.
6. I think it would be really fun to be Beyonce for a day...fancy clothes, shopping spree, parties, big jewelry, limos...it could be exciting, but only for a day.
So, that's it. Not too thrilling but it is hard to just come up with stuff! I'm not tagging anyone else...everyone I know has been tagged by Amy and Tammy (I'm pretty sure).