Mike and I live in a really really really old typical red brick Boston apartment. We love so many things about it, but there are also some eye sores that we haven't been sure how to fix, one of them is our radiator. When we were in Boise for Christmas I was flipping through a magazine and saw a page on how to make radiator covers. So as soon as we got back to Boston I measured our radiators in the living room and in the bathroom and starting drawing up a plan. Mike is always very supportive of my spur of the moment projects so we went on Friday to Home depot and bought everything we needed and yesterday we made our radiator covers. We both are happy with how they turned out. Here are the before and after pictures of the one in the living room.
Mike really likes the tiles we picked to go on the corners