Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

8/24/09

For Allie

I've been playing with my photo editing program. It is one of my favorite things to do to relax after a busy day at work. A couple of years ago Mike and I were visiting Annie and her family and Allie was dancing in their living room. It was super cute so I snapped maybe a gazillion pictures of her. I love digital pictures because I don't have to feel bad about taking tons and keeping them all because they take up no space. So I've been sitting on these cute dancing pictures of Allie. And for the last couple nights I've spent some time seeing what I could do with my favorite one of her. I think it turned out really cute. I'm still playing with it and learning how to edit photos but I thought I'd share this one.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

i love it! i have TONS of pictures that i'm sitting on too. need to get busy!!!

Annie said...

That is too too cute! Of course I am a little biased on your subject matter. :) Great job editing! I can't wait to show Allie when she gets home from school!
PS We sure miss you guys! It was so so so so fun to see you in Boston! :)