Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

4/3/10

30 weeks pregnant

Tammy came and visited with her family this last week. We had soooo much fun! While she was here she said Amy told her to get pictures of me pregnant. So I took these for Amy today. This is me at 30 weeks. And here's one with Tammy. I'm sure she'll post more about her trip so keep an eye on her blog.

5 comments:

Annie said...

You are way cute preggo, Em! Thanks for sharing the pics! I'm glad you had fun with your sis and family! YEA!!

Teresa said...

Oh Emily! You are adorable! Only ten weeks to go?!?! Glad you had fun with Tammy - I want to come now!

Living the Life.... said...

You are so cute! I knew it! Thank you for sharing your blog.

Katherine said...

You look great! I can't believe he will be here so soon!

Grandma's Blog said...

Love the pictures! Just make sure he waits until after the 27th of May.

Love MOM