- He is a super roller. He is always rolling to reach toys and play with his toes.
- He has almost conquered sitting completely by himself. He can sit without help for a few minutes but it still ends with an ungraceful fall back or to the side.
- He still "talks" to us but is now a little more interested with blowing raspberries and spit bubbles.
- He loves to pull on his daddy's beard. Mike isn't so excited about how good a grip Heath has now but he still lets him pull as much as Heath wants.
- Heath is still a great sleeper and eater.
- He grabs for all his toys and for whatever Mike or I have in our hands.
- He is very ticklish and has the cutest laugh I've ever heard.
and this post wouldn't be complete without his official 5 month photos. Mike wasn't home to get him to smile for me while I took these so he's a little bit more serious looking this month.
We love you baby!