Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

8/5/07

My glamorous husband


I was just having some fun online today giving myself a virtual makeover when Mike got home. I showed him what I'd look like with short dark hair and bright red hair and glasses and lots and lots of makeup and all sorts of silly looks. So he decided he wanted to make himself over. I took his picture and got him all set up on the website and then he created this awesome new look. I don't really think he'd want any of his new look for reals except for maybe the shag hair, and the beard is his. He cracks me up.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, he should be a makeup model!

amyndodd said...

That is a little scary!!