Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

1/29/08

Annie tagged me!

here goes...

Two Names You Go By: 1)emily 2)amy (my dad calls me by her name all the time so most of the time I just respond)

Things You Are Wearing Right Now: 1) slip-on shoes 2) my burnt-marshmallow coat

Two things you Want (or have) in a Relationship: 1)Fun 2)More Fun

Two of Your Favorite Things to do: 1)sleep in then take a nap 2)Making Mike happy

Two things you did last night 1)exercised at the gym with Mike 2)made blueberry muffins

Two people you Last Talked To: 1)Mom 2) Tiffany

Two Things You're doing tomorrow: 1)Meeting with a new client 2) waking up very early

Two Longest Car Rides: 1)California to Utah 2) California to Kansas (I think I drove there once)

Two Favorite Holidays:(As an adult) 1) Christmas 2) Valentines Day

Two Favorite Drinks: 1) Peach Iced Tea (no worries, its not really tea) 2) Hot Chocolate

Two Things About Me you may not have known: 1)I love to have my nails done 2)I need a hair cut

Two jobs I have had in my life: 1) usher for the Mighty Ducks 2) Personal Trainer

Two Movies I would watch over and over: 1) Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights 2)The nativity movie

Two of my Favorite Foods: 1)brownie explosion from dairy queen 2)almond roca (thank you Tammy for always suppling me with plenty)

Two places I'd rather be right now: 1) California 2) Kansas

5 people I am tagging now:
1:Teresa
2:Tammy
3:Amy
4:Leslie
5:Lauren

3 comments:

Annie said...

My favorite thing you said is sleeping in and then take a nap! Congrats on the new client! Good Luck! Love ya!

Tammy said...

you're awesome em! i'll post mine soon! love and miss you!

Momma Nic said...

love to read your blog, your sis, tagged me, tee hee, i don't even have a blog.
love you