Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

5/19/08

Two years of being married...








Mike and I had our second anniversary this month! We went to southern Utah did a beautiful hike at Bryce Canyon. I took the picture above. It's a 180 degrees of gorgeousness. We got to hike way down into the base of the hoodoos, the big pointed rock things. It was really fun when there was a tunnel carved out of a hoodoo so we could walk right through them. The next day we went Mountain Bike riding at Gooseberry Mesa. It's the second time we've been there and it is a lot of fun. I'll post pictures of that once I get them on the computer. We've had a fun two years together and I'm excited for all the years to follow.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you had a fun trip. It's beautiful there.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Annie said...

TWO WHOLE YEARS!!! Happy Anniversary! I am impressed with your photography! Very nice! See you in FLORIDA!!!! :)

Ryan n Jess said...

Oh my..has it really been two years?
These years just seem to be flyin by so quick!
Congrats!
hey...what is your email?
can you send it to me?
jessicaaikens@gmail.com.
thanks
love jess

Steph! said...

Happy Anniversary Emily and Mike! Boy time sure does fly!

Mars said...

Happy Anniversary you Bostoners! Nice pics!