Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

12/5/09

A baby!

Mike and I are expecting a cute, little, snugly baby in June. We are so excited and feel blessed to add to our family next year. We've seen the baby in an ultrasound and heard the heart beat. I'm already in love with our little June-bug. We find out in January if it's boy or girl and I can't wait!

This is baby at 9ish weeks

8 comments:

Tammy said...

YAY! auntie tammy already loves her too!

Erica said...

Yay! Congratulations! I am actually due in June as well. I hope you're past all of that first trimester sickness.

elizajane said...

Congrats Emily!!!! That is so exciting. Very happy for you guys :)

Unknown said...

AWESOME! We are so excited for you two! That is so awesome!! Congrats

Annie said...

Can you please have the baby on June 6th so we can be birthday buddies?!? :) You already know how excited we are at this house!!! Love you all!!

Katherine said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I love the picture of the little peanut and I'm so happy our babies will have cousins that are so close in age! Miss you guys!

The Burke's said...

I had heard thru the mormon grapevine and was waiting for you to announce your little bundle. You guys are going to make great parents. Now you have to move closer so I can see this kid.

Teresa said...

Yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!