Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

9/6/10

Finally videos of Heath!

Video #1 This is Heath in the Bath. I meant to put on the longer video but accidentally put this short one on, woops! You can still see him kick a little so we'll leave it for now. We love to give Heath baths.
 

Video #2 Heath laughs! Before taking this video we were getting him to laugh to the point he would lose his breath a little, too cute!

5 comments:

Annie said...

Are you kidding me!?!?! I love it! Heath is getting so big!! What a cute kiddo! Thanks for posting the videos! :)

amyndodd said...

I love his giggles and his frog legs swimming! So cute!

Grandma's Blog said...

I love this baby!!!
Grandma Ashby

Living the Life.... said...

cute

Linda said...

I loved to see and hear Heath laugh- Thanks so much for the videos!