- Heath can get around on the floor more easily by just using his arms and pulling himself forward. He hasn't learned to let his legs help him out.
- When he isn't trying to get somewhere he likes to go up on his hand and knees but so far always falls to his belly
- He sits up great and can somewhat gracefully get to his tummy from a sitting position.
- He loves toys. He likes to grab on and shake them using his whole arm.
- He still loves to be wrapped up like a little newborn when he is tired.
- Heath's sleeping schedule has gone from great to a little unpredictable. We're hoping he decides to start sleeping all night again.
- Heath has visited lots of family this month and has loved the attention and playing with everyone.
Here are his 6 month photos...
Heath would like to wish everyone
a very Merry Christmas!