- Heath is crawling! Just a couple days ago he started to move himself around without dropping to his belly. He can get across the room now completely on hands and knees. He is slow but determined once he eyes something he wants.
- The same day he started to really crawl he sat himself up from laying on his tummy.
- He eats a lot of new foods...carrots, peas, green beans, squash, sweet potato, apple, pears, rice and oatmeal! Mike and I have a lot of fun making and freezing his fruits and veggies. Heath still nurses many times throughout the day but eats a solid lunch and dinner of his new foods.
- Heath says "da da da da da da da" over and over and over. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen.
- He is still a very happy baby and loves attention, tickles, and being held.
Here is our sweet baby boy
I love how the last picture and edit shows off his eyelashes. As his auntie Annie says, "his lashes go to the moon!" Happy 7 month birthday baby!