Our little baby has again grown so much in one month. He has a whole new bag of tricks but he is still the sweet, happy baby that he's always been. These are some of the new things he can do...
- Heath has been pulling himself up using everything he can get his hands on and now he can cruise along the couch or coffee table.
- He likes to babble, saying mamamama, dadadadada or other nonsense sounds. He also likes to blow raspberries.
- He likes to point. He points at pictures in books (he especially likes pointing at cookies in a cookbook Teresa showed him), at toys, at fuzz on the ground, at my jewelry, and anything else he thinks is interesting.
- He just started eating chunks of soft food, he has tried bits of banana, waffles, and bread.
- Heath likes to clap and he will copy us if we clap for him.
- He becomes more clingy everyday and is more hesitant about being held by strangers. He seems to recognize everyone in Teresa's family and remembers them individually, for example when he sees Justin he yells right at him. It's a game Justin started a while ago and now Heath knows that Justin=yelling.
- At his 9 month appointment he weighed 22lbs 8.5oz, and is 28 1/2 inches long. The doctor said he is 80% for weight, 78% for height, and 40% for head size. From measurements alone it would seem like he'd have a little head but I think it fits his body perfectly.
- Heath is a very happy baby. He smiles and laughs a lot. He is easy to take care of and it's easy to spend all day, every day with him.
Here are his 9 month photos. Love you baby!