Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

3/7/12

February Update

Just a few things we did during the month of February...

Top Left: Mike and Heath looking over the coastal edge during our day trip to a butterfly sanctuary and near by hike in Santa Barbara. Yes, Mike is carrying the bag, baby carrier and the baby so I could take pictures. He spoils me. 

Top Right: Heath needed a good distraction while I was making dinner. He was "meowing" again asking for his cat video. So I turned it on for him and he did a little yoga while watching. He's a funny boy.

Bottom Left: Heath was so excited to get candy from Grandma Bishop for Valentine's day. I caught this picture in the middle of him saying "help please" wanting me to take the wrapper off a sucker. 

Bottom Right: Heath is trying on a toy hard hat and having a blast! This boy know how to have fun anywhere he goes!


1 comment:

Annie said...

I love all the photos! Mr. Heath is as charming as ever!!! Miss you all! :)