Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

5/30/12

brave or crazy

I was teaching a piano lesson this afternoon so Mike had a get bobo out of the house for a bit. Amy's family and Tammy were going swimming, so Mike and baby joined in the fun. I can't decide if our little guy is brave or crazy! The link is to a video Auntie Tammy took of Mike and Heath swimming today. it cracks us up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8-HYXsDTz4

6 comments:

Tammy said...

oh my goodness! that was hilarious! your baby is so funny. i love him!

Breann said...

Scary. But sooooo funny too. Good thing Mike is fast and Heath has his floaties on! :)

Teresa said...

oh my gosh! he's so funny! keep your eye on him!

Katherine said...

Oh wow, what a funny kid! I'm glad he had floaties!

Linda said...

Go Heath! I guess he's not afraid of the water! (Glad he had floaties)

Annie said...

Heath and Lucy should be the :brave or crazy" team together. Although we're pretty convinced that Luce is CRAZY!!