Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

6/29/07

Boise Vacation

Last weekend Mike and I went to Boise for the weekend. It was so nice to take some work off and get out of Provo for a few days. His sister Annie is expecting a baby boy in August and we were able to surprise her at her baby shower on Saturday. It was fun to see some family and made me very anxious to get to Kansas and see more family!!! I'm so excited. I'm getting a schedule together for all the things Jesse and me are going to do when she comes to Utah with me. We are going to have so much fun! Mike is excited to go to Kansas too and he is planning on creating a CD with Jesse with him on the guitar and Jesse singing. I can't wait. I loved going to Teresa's house every summer when I was growing up...and now I can spoil Jesse how Teresa spoiled me!

No comments: