Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

6/25/07

Inside Gardening!


I decided the other day that is was time I organized my piano books. So I pulled them all away from the wall that's next to my keyboard and found weeds in my house! It was crazy how they came right out of the wall and one had twisted itself up a cable trying to get to my piano! So I did some gardening in my living room and pulled long weeds out of my wall. We really like where we live right now, but we're excited to have a home without weeds in the walls.

2 comments:

amyndodd said...

Wow Emily.. I have never seen indoor weeds. Time to bring out the weed wacker!! Love you! Amy

Leslie said...

We had that problem in the Seaward house when we were first married. It keeps life entertaining.