Welcome to our family blog. This is for us to keep track of the fun we have day to day, and for the family and friends out there who like to hear about it. Hope you enjoy!

6/26/10

Heath update!

Heath is sleeping so I have a moment to update everyone about how he is doing. We've been to see his Doctor twice now. The first time was the day after we got home from the hospital and the second time was yesterday. During his first Dr. visit they said he was 19.5 inches long and weighed 6lbs 5oz, the same weight he was at when discharged from the hospital. Yesterday they said he is 20.5 inches long and weighs 6lbs 13.25oz. I don't know how a little baby can grow 1 inch in just a week, I think their measurement method is not too accurate with that. But he did gain a 1/2 pound in a week. That puts him in the 72 percentile for height and 10 percentile for weight.  When we go back next Friday I think he'll be over 7lbs! I love my little little baby and I know I'm going to miss this stage with all his wrinkly skin and string bean legs. Since I can't post without a picture here is Heath about to go on his first stroller ride. We've been able to take him out for a few walks and I'm so glad he likes riding in the stroller. I'm really looking forward to lots of walks with him this summer.

5 comments:

Katherine said...

I'm loving the frequent Heath updates! We got him something and it came today. We think it is pretty cute, hopefully he will like it.

amyndodd said...

AHHH HE is so cute. I get teary everything I see his picture! More pictures please. I promise I can handle it!

Tammy said...

i can't wait to see him in person!!! he's so dang adorable! don't forget how tiny he is now...one day you'll turn around and his feet will be hanging off the end of his bed!

Annie said...

What a cutie!! I can't get over how cute he is!!! Good job you guys!!! Have a fun blessing week/weekend. I sure wish I was going to be there! Can't wait to see you all in a monthish! :)

Linda said...

Thanks for the new pictures. He is SO cute! We can't wait to meet him- in just a few days now- We're so excited! Have fun everyday!